Owlcat Games’ cRPG Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous received a number of fixes with the latest patch for the beta version of the game. The fixes and enhancements vary from quest bugs, to area fixes, to classes & mechanics changes and more.
Classes & Mechanics
- Warpriest’s levels were incorrectly displayed while choosing combat feats – fixed
- Cleaving shot wasn’t dealing damage to enemies – fixed.
- Aivu, Azata’s dragon, wasn’t growing as the main character gained mythic levels – fixed.
- Dragons had wrong numbers of AC and HP – fixed.
- Hex Slumber worked on undead creatures – fixed.
- Seelah no longer has a mount.
- Skill checks on story mode had DC=0 in some areas – fixed.
- Demonic forms didn’t add abilities after transformation – fixed.
- Power Attack has been fixed.
- Azata couldn’t select 4th level spells – fixed.
- Sometimes saves wouldn’t load – fixed.
- Performance for some areas was improved.
- Brightness increased in dialogues – fixed.
- Font scaling issues – fixed.
- Some weapon fixes.
- Race-specific running animations were added.
- Sometimes characters’ models had a wrong size – fixed.
- Player’s mount could become invisible after falling into the caves in prologue – fixed.
Check out the Steam announcement for the full list of patch notes.
Gather your party and venture forth into the demon-infested part of Golarion, Mendev, on a righteous exhilarating crusade against the forces of the abyss. Explore the nature of good and evil, learn the true cost of power, and rise as a Mythic Hero capable of deeds beyond mortal expectations. If you want to learn more about Beta Two, check out our Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous beta impressions piece.