The developers from Owlcat Games have taken to Steam to announce the release of the first major update for cRPG Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Patch 1.1.0 is a massive undertaking that spent the last week in beta to avoid various issues players might run into when installing it.
You can find the patch notes by following this link. As always, beware of spoilers! Some of the plot points of the game can be spoiled just by their description.
Highlights of the new patch:
- Visuals and performance of multiple areas has been improved;
- Improved the visuals of multiple NPC;
- Fixed the inaccuracies in reactivity to your choices, such as some NPCs appearing where they should not be;
- Improved the mounted combat in turn-based mode and fixed another issue with Charge;
- In your inventory it will be easier to tell the scrolls you can learn from those you can’t;
- Crusade underwent many changes, and also you can control the armies from the crusade interface now (from the throne room).
- Sometimes enemies with multiple attacks can get stuck in turn-based mode. The issue has been solved in the following hotfix.
- The issue fixed in version 1.1.0k is: in tactical battle, if a demon unit teleports, it teleports into the square occupied by your unit, and becomes untargetable. Now the demons will teleport as all proper demons should, and you will be able to avenge your fallen soldiers.
ABOUT PATHFINDER: WRATH OF THE RIGHTEOUS:
Your path will take you to the Worldwound, where the opening of a rift to the Abyss has unleashed all-consuming terror across the land. For over a century, the neighboring nations have tried to withstand the threat coming from the portal and drive the enemy back, but to little avail. Now you have the chance to put an end to this conflict, but the path to salvation is far from clear-cut. Will you become a shining angel backed by worthy paladins? Or a powerful necromancer with hordes of immortal undead in your thrall? Or something else? Lead your army and challenge the mighty demon lords. Your crusade will set in motion a chain of events that will change the world – and you – forever.
Check out our review to find out more about the game!