Just in time for Valentine’s Day, the devs from Owlcat Games have taken to Kickstarter to talk about an amorous topic – the romances in the upcoming cRPG Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. If you want to know who you can romance during your playthrough, what they’re like and what they like, check out the official blog post or the description below.
- Lann is a sarcastic Mongrel Zen Archer who will pierce your enemies with both his arrows and quips. When you meet him, love is probably the last thing he’s looking for. Mongrels’ lives are short, and he seems more interested in a heroic death for a good cause than in finding a soulmate. But what if he meets a woman worth living for?
- Wenduag is a fierce and cunning mongrel woman who only respects power, and wants to follow the strongest. Will you be able to show her that there’s more to life than the endless race to become stronger? Will you be able to convince her that there is a place for love in her heart? Wenduag will be interested in a strong Commander regardless of their gender.
- A refined, but arrogant and cold-hearted young lady with a tongue sharper than her rapier, Camellia keeps her distance from everyone and seems to prefer the company of spirits to yours. Will you attempt to earn her trust and conquer her heart? Or maybe you are after a thrilling experience? Either way – good luck. When it comes to personal life, Camellia prefers men.
- Daeran Arendae is a young and dashing aasimar noble, as charming as he is insufferable. His life is a mix of dark family secrets, whimsical parties lasting from dusk till dawn, scandalous endeavors, and tragedies of the past. Is there a place for love in this whirl? Maybe you would like to find out? Daeran is open for any relationship.
- Arueshalae is a succubus who seeks redemption. Her kiss can kill, and she’s afraid to harm people she starts to care about. Will you support her on her path and encourage to follow her dream, or will you make her embrace her demonic nature? Arueshalae is curious about the love mortals experience, and the Commander’s gender doesn’t matter to her.
- A kind cleric of Shelyn, the goddess of beauty, love, and art, Sosiel sees it as his calling to help others preserve their humanity at war. Will you become his trusted friend, his muse and a source of love and support, or his dark desire? Only you can decide. Sosiel sees beauty in everyone, but will only start a romantic relationship with a man.
- Queen Galfrey has been keeping Mendev together for almost a hundred of years thanks to the magical sun orchid elixir which prolongs her youth. She led all the crusades, cheered for the victories of her people and mourned their losses. She outlived most of her friends, and became more of an icon, a symbol that still unites the crusaders to this day. But maybe you are the one who will see a person behind the legend? Maybe you will be the one to offer Galfrey love and a long-desired peace? Both male and female Commanders may have a chance to win the royal heart.
ABOUT PATHFINDER: WRATH OF THE RIGHTEOUS
The realm of Sarkoris was destroyed when Areelu Vorlesh, a scholar and practitioner of forbidden magics, opened a rift to the abyssal planes of existence, and hordes of demons invaded the world of Golarion. Led by the evil Demon Lords Deskari and Baphomet, the abyssal forces crushed all who stood against them, turning Sarkoris into a demon‑infested land now known as the Worldwound.
Join the Crusade against the demonic invasion and rise as a new hero wielding unimaginable powers in this classic CRPG. The fate of this world lies in your hands.
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous is currently going through a beta testing stage.