If you’re into “intense cooperative side-scrolling beat’em up” games, today’s news from MAGES Inc. will set your heart aflame. Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds is all of the above and more and it’s now out for Nintendo Switch. The Switch version joins the XBox 360, PS4, Vita and Steam/PC versions.
You’ll have an in-depth combat system to try out that brings back memories of the original Phantom Breaker game. In fact, you’ll even be able to play some of the iconic players from days gone by: Mikoto, Waka, Itsuki and Yuzuha. You’ll level up, get new abilities in order to hit ’em where it hurts.
Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds
- Story Mode: Battle through 8 deadly stages filled with crazy enemies. Level up your characters to unlock devastating new skills and build up your attack strength, defense, and speed.
- Arcade Mode: Test your skill for the best scores and times, and compare them against the world on global leaderboards.
- Co-op Mode: Play with up to 4 players with online and local multiplayer.
- Battleground Mode: Enjoy a fierce battle royale using your leveled up characters.
- Hard-Hitting Heroines
Fight as Itsuki, Yuzuha, Waka, and Mikoto from Phantom Breaker, each with their own signature moves and attacks.
- Wild Steins;Gate and Robotics;Notes Characters Appear
Play as visual novel superstars Makise Kurisu and Frau unlocked from the start.
You can check out the official Switch site to learn more.