Just ahead of next week’s Warlords of New York expansion launch, Ubisoft has announced that fans can play The Division 2 from February 27th through March 2nd. It’s a great opportunity to check out all the action in Washington D.C. and take advantage of some amazing prices on all versions of the game. All progress will be saved should players purchase the game leveraging a sweet 95% off the normal price.
Here’s a price breakdown:
- Standard Edition: Base game – $2.99
- Warlords of New York Expansion: Players must already own the base game but will receive the expansion + a level 30 boost – $29.99
- Warlords of New York Edition: Base game, expansion, level 30 boost – $32.99
- Warlords of New York Ultimate Edition: Base game, expansion, level 30 boost, Year 1 Pass, Ultimate Pack – $52.99
- Uplay+ that gives access to all of the above plus 100 other Ubisoft titles – $14.99/month
Players can preload the game at any point starting today in order to get started as soon as the free option opens up on Thursday, February 27th. The game’s full content will be available for the duration.
Check out all of the details on The Division 2 official site.