If voxel-based railroad building action is your jam, Steam is offering you a golden opportunity to play Unrailed for free. The offer is from now through January 25th with the game also on sale for a hefty 50% off should you choose to purchase it. The full game is available for the free play event including single-player and couch co-op modes. The game has racked up an impressive 5000 Very Positive reviews from the community so it’s worth checking out for free.
Check out the Unrailed Steam page to learn more about the game.
Gather resources and craft tracks to extend your railroad to prevent your train from reaching the end. But watch out – there is only one tool of each type. Co-operation and co-ordination of your team are essential to survive this increasingly challenging journey!
Every world is unique! You and your team will have to master every new challenge to stay on track!
Upgrade your train to be prepared for whatever is about to come. Get an atomic engine, upgrade your crafting wagon, attach a supercharger or choose from a vast range of other options.
- An intense and chaotic railroad construction experience
- Online and local couch co-op multiplayer (also mixing both possible)
- Procedurally generated worlds with 4 different difficulty levels
- Dynamic weather system & day and night cycle
- Game modes: Endless, Quick, Sandbox (up to 4 players), and Versus (2 vs 2 players)
- Distinct biomes (5+)
- A bunch of upgradable wagons (10+) to modify your train in Endless mode
- Unlockable characters
- A replay system
- Online high scores with replays
- Simple controls & split keyboard and split controller mode
- Blocky to the core