Ripstone Games has announced that Poker Club will be launching on multiple platforms on November 19th. Players can look for it on PC, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, and Xbox One. The Nintendo Switch version of the game will launch at a later date.
Developers have promised players they will find the “most immersive and social poker simulation ever seen” and it is fully designed to take advantage of next-gen console power with 4K visuals at 60fps as well as race tracing support.
The game’s features include:
- worldwide gaming with 200 player tournaments
- a robust club system with leaderboards, bespoke tournaments, and daily chip bonuses
- clubs also feature shared goals that unlock exclusive rewards
- customizable gear and events
- cross-platform and cross-generation play
- Texas Hold’em online tournaments
- career mode
- Single-table and Multi-table tournaments
- onlline multiplayer modes
- customizable games, open tables, and full-scale tournaments
- seven arenas
Check out the Poker Club official site to learn more.