Holospark today announced the first three months of the DLC roadmap for Earthfall, the squad-based alien shooter, available on Steam, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. The largest of the first three DLC releases will drop in October, bringing significant updates including Player Progression and a brand-new Horde Mode. The DLC will be available for free to all players of Earthfall.
Horde Mode arrives in the October update, where players must set up fortifications to hold out as long as they can as the alien forces grow ever stronger and relentless. Players will also be able to level up to 50, earning experience points to unlock outfits, weapons, and new abilities.
Two shorter DLCs will also land in August and September, including new levels, enemies, weapons and skins. The August DLC will include a new level, “Inferno,” as well as the vicious new enemy aliens, the Fire Spitter and Fire Sapper.
Further updates will be confirmed in the coming days. For the latest information, visit@earthfallgame on Twitter, Earthfall on Facebook and www.earthfall.com. Players can purchase the Earthfall standard edition for $29.99 / £24.99 / 29.99 EURO on Steam, PlayStation Store, and Xbox Marketplace. Check out the DLC roadmap below for more details!
When the world ends, the fight begins! In co-op shooter Earthfall, gather your friends, load your weapons and grab your portable defenses and work together as a team to battle through swarms of ferocious aliens. Complete objectives, fortify and defend holdouts and use 3D printers to create more weapons, barricades and turrets to get the job done by slaughtering the alien scum through 10 epic levels full of brutal combat and rich lore.
- Fight Together: Cooperative Action For up to 4 Players – Team up with your friends as a variety of deadly aliens test your skills as the intelligent spawning system reacts to you and your team. Watch each other’s backs!
- Take Control: Play as one of four exciting characters, each with their own personality, all trying to survive and reclaim Earth
- Discover the World of Earthfall: Plot-driven level objectives keep the pace fast and frenetic without sacrificing storytelling.
- True Co-Op: Drop-in, drop-out Multiplayer – start solo, call in friends for backup, catch dinner between matches; A.I. bots fill in for missing teammates to ensure every team can join the resistance.
- Stunning Visuals: The beautiful, but deadly Pacific Northwest is brought to life in dramatic detail on industry leading Unreal Engine 4 Technology
- Play Your Way: Use powerful weapons or set up your defenses to counter the incoming hordes of aliens trying to make you their lunch.
- Fight on Your Terms: Print portable barricade kits and jury rig them into traps to slow down the alien swarm.
- Get Tactical: Deploy devastating manned turrets or use auto targeting turrets designed to mow down the enemy.