BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. has released the full DLC lineup of characters for the hugely successful JUMP FORCE roster taken from various popular series of manga, such as My Hero Academia, Bleach, One Piece, Naruto, Hunter X Hunter, and Dragon Ball Z.
While the date of the DLC release has yet to be revealed, a trailer highlighting the upcoming DLC character All Might, from My Hero Academia, called “Symbol of Peace” has been released and demonstrates the character’s various abilities and attacks, including his ultimate: the United States of Smash!
Other announced characters include:
- Biscuit Krueger (Hunter X Hunter) – A treasure hunter who maintains the deceptive form of her child-self in order to deceive her opponents and better facilitate infiltration.
- Majin Buu (Dragon Ball Z) – His desire for destruction combined with his insatiable appetite have made him a fierce enemy of the Z fighters.
- Madara Uchiha (Naruto) – Founder of Hidden Leaf Village and legendary leader of the Uchiha clan, pursues an agenda of ruling Ninja World as a god and is resurrected as an unstoppable ninja during the Fourth Great Ninja War.
- Trafalgar D. Water Law (One Piece) – Captain and doctor of the Heart Pirates, he is a part of the group, Worst Generation, and a friendly rival to the Straw Hat Pirates and their captain, Luffy.
- Hitsugaya Toshiro (BLEACH) – A captain of the 10th division of the Gotei 13, a group of Soul Reapers governing the flow of souls between the human world and afterlife realm known as Soul Society.
- Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez (BLEACH) – A major antagonist of the BLEACH series, Grimmjow was once the 6th Espada in Sosuke Aizen’s army.
- Katsuki Bakugo (MY HERO ACADEMIA) – Able to enact explosion attacks from special sweat glands in his palms, Katsuki is a sometimes friend and rival of Midoriya and is a Class 1-A student in the U.A. High School.
New DLC characters will be available in the JUMP FORCE Character Pass, retailing for $29.99 and includes nine playable DLC characters, gives four days exclusive early access to them, and includes new abilities and costume elements to further Avatar customization. Or, the new DLC characters can be purchased individually.
For more information on Jump Force, visit the site at https://www.bandainamcoent.com/games/jump-force.
Not sure what to think of Jump Force? Check out the Gamespace.com review by Brandedwolf.