1C Entertainment has announced that following a successful showing at PAX South 2019, the cyberpunk-influenced PC real-time strategy game, Re-Legion, is launching on Steam next Thursday, January 31 for US$19.99 (€17.99). To celebrate the launch, 1C is offering players a 10% discount ($17.99 / €16.19) through the first two weeks of release. In preparation for launch, a new look at the game can be seen in the new release trailer.
In the top-down isometric RTS, players become a prophet in a technocratic society where they can define their own belief system and convert citizens—and then upgrade them into fighting units to rid the city of non-believers as they take on the role of Elion, a strong leader who promises to rid the world of misery by becoming a leader and prophet. As Elion increases his power, he turns non-believing citizens into his “Followers”—introducing a very different resource management system where the conversion of ordinary people drives the player’s rise to dominance.
- Unique RTS mechanic where new units are acquired by converting citizens into followers
- Vivid futuristic cyberpunk visuals and dark atmosphere
- Mature story that offers profound background and moral choices
- Build your own cult using an original Dogmas system that ensures replayability
- Special territory control mechanics incorporating hacking techniques