IRVINE, Calif. – October 16, 2018 – Valkyria Chronicles is available on the Nintendo eShop for $19.99 allowing players to fight for all Gallians anywhere they go for the first time on a Nintendo platform. Additionally, North American players who own Valkyria Chronicles 4 through the Nintendo eShop will automatically receive a $5.00 discount during checkout for Valkyria Chronicles – 25% off the original price! This promotion will run from the game’s launch today through December 17, 2018.
Battle alongside Welkin Gunther of Gallia and the rest of the legendary Squad 7 as they take their fight for survival to Nintendo Switch™! Now available in the Nintendo eShop, Valkyria Chronicles draws players into the impressive tale of Welkin, Alicia, and their comrades as they repel the invasion of the East Europan Imperial Alliance. Whether fans are revisiting the first tale of Valkyria Chroniclesor are new to the series, the water-color style of the CANVAS shader and the convenience of the Nintendo Switch™ make this the perfect opportunity to take a trip to the continent of Europa.
Valkyria Chronicles Features:
- On the Go – Command your troops wherever you go with the versatility and portability of the Nintendo Switch™.
- The Full Experience – All DLC from the original release is included in the base package.
- A War Fought on Two Fronts – Taking place during the Second Europan War, the same conflict featured in the upcoming Valkyria Chronicles 4, Valkyria Chronicles follows the story of Lieutenant Welkin Gunther of Squad 7 as they fight to repel the invasion of the East Europan Imperial Alliance.
- CANVAS Aesthetics and BLiTZ Combat – Fall in love with the unique features of the Valkyria series; the stunning hand-drawn watercolor aesthetics of the CANVAS shader combined with the innovative tactical BLiTZ battle system make for an unforgettable gameplay experience.
- A Legendary Series Needs a Legendary Composer – Series composer Hitoshi Sakimoto brings the battlefield to life with an unforgettable, expertly-crafted soundtrack.
Watch the official launch trailer here and head over to the official website for more information.
About SEGA® of America, Inc.:
SEGA® of America, Inc. is the American arm of Tokyo, Japan-based SEGA Games Co., Ltd., a worldwide leader in interactive entertainment both inside and outside the home. The company develops, publishes and distributes interactive entertainment software products for a variety of hardware platforms including PC, wireless devices, and those manufactured by Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony Interactive Entertainment. SEGA of America’s website is located at www.sega.com.