A brand new Prey demo has arrived today that allows you to check out the game’s first hour. The demo is available for both PlayStation 4 and XBox One. PC players are excluded from the demo opportunity.
Prey Demo & Achievements
Called “Opening Hour“, the demo puts players in the shoes of Morgan Yu during her (or his) first day at work. The demo allows players to get a firsthand look at Prey before its May 5th release.
For those who don’t mind spoilers, the entire achievement and trophy list have also been released. In a way, this allows for pre-planning by completionists on what they need to be looking for as they play. Just to reiterate: THERE WILL BE SPOILERS so consider yourselves warned.
Prey is out on May 5th. For players wondering if their systems are up to the task, you can check out the requirements listed below:
PC System requirements include:
- CPU: Intel i5-2400, AMD FX-8320
- GPU: GTX 660 2GB, AMD Radeon 7850 2GB
- Memory: 8 GB
- CPU: Intel i7-2600K, AMD FX-8350
- GPU: GTX 970 4GB, AMD R9 290 4GB
- Memory: 16 GB
- Bethesda also included basic console requirements:
- XBox One – 38Gb free space
- PlayStation 4 – 42Gb free space
Lastly, preload times for the full version of the game are as follows:
- PlayStation 4
- Europe: Midnight by territory on April 29
- America: Midnight EST on April 28
- Xbox One
- Midnight EST on April 27
- May 3