The developers behind Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time remake have taken to Twitter to reveal the decision to shift the release date of the game to a later date. Since the announcement in September, the team saw a large amount of feedback regarding the beloved franchise. Extra time will allow the devs to make the remake into the best possible game.
Another update from Prince of Persia: Sands of Time Remake dev team: pic.twitter.com/O6OOmYXhOD
— Prince of Persia (@princeofpersia) February 5, 2021
About Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time remake:
The critically acclaimed Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time is back! Embark on a journey as the Prince to save your kingdom from the treacherous Vizier, in this fully remade classic.
- A Classic Reborn – Experience the classic tale that redefined action-adventure gaming in this full-scale remake for a new generation.
- Reimagined For Today – Fight new enemy character models and enjoy entirely new cinematic sequences along with enhanced voices, sounds, parkour animations, and soundtrack.
- Wield The Power Of Time – Master the Sands of Time and use your dagger to reverse, accelerate, freeze, and slow time itself while solving puzzles along the way.
- Modernized Controls – Camera, controls, and combat have been completely rebuilt and updated for todays standards. Choose between the original or modernized mapping.
- Thrilling Graphical Updates – Immerse yourself in ancient Persia with more realistic graphics.
- Expand Your Experience With Bonuses – Unlock Prince of Persia, the original game from 1989 (’92 Mac version), along your adventure then access it from main menu whenever you want. And more surprises await!