UFO Interactive Games has announced that Raiden V Director’s Cut has launched. You can now get hold of this updated classic on PlayStation 4 as well as on PC.
Raiden V Director’s Cut
You may remember the game from its initial launch in arcades 25 years ago. Today’s edition, however, brings a host of new features to modern players.
Here’s some of what you can expect:
- You can play with a friend via couch co-op.
- You can take part in story mode with multiple endings that depend on your performance.
- There are new missions for you to enjoy that are exclusive to the Director’s Cut.
- You can choose from three unique ships, each with its own strengths & weaknesses.
- You’ll travel through different routes and stages.
- You can defeat bosses in special missions with unique conditions.