Two groups come to a head in a familiar place. The gunshots ring through the hallways of the Headquarters as they clash. There’s valuable loot on the line, and these Operators will stop at nothing to claim them. Will you make it out alive with a fortune, or will you fall in the crossfire? For two weeks take what’s yours in Rainbow Six Siege – The Grand Larceny.
Most operators are unlocked to play for the duration of this event with a few exceptions for gameplay reasons. Each of them will only have a main shotgun equipped, customization with the event’s weapon skins as found in The Grand Larceny Collection and the Roaring Riches Bundle.
Rules of the event:
- The Stolen Goods game mode is different from our standard ones. There is no Hostage, no Area to Secure, and no Bombs to Defuse. There’s also no Preparation Phase, and Attackers’ drones have been removed entirely. However, there are Safeboxes spread out throughout a special version of the old Hereford map.
- Defenders must protect these at all costs, but they can also win rounds by eliminating all their opponents.
- Attackers, on the other hand, have to open a certain amount of Safeboxes, or eliminate all the Defenders.
- Mind you, all players always know where the Safeboxes are, and you’ll find that a lot of flooring no longer leaves metal beams after being destroyed. So, get creative with those shotguns and go all out!
- The Grand Larceny event comes with its own Collection of 31 items, featuring exclusive customization for Amaru, Fuze, Gridlock, Hibana, Maverick, Echo, Maestro, Kaid, Wamai and Warden. These century-old stylings are the same you’ll find in-game by picking these Operators to play the Event.
- The Grand Larceny pack can be obtained by completing special Event Challenges, or by purchasing them for 300 R6 Credits or 12500 Renown each in the Packs section of the Home screen.
- The Roaring Riches Bundle, which contains the Deco Artistry signature weapon skin and the Crafted Six charm, will also be available to acquire with your preferred currency during this time.