The Red Solstice 2: Survivors is a sequel to the critically-acclaimed 2015 title The Red Solstice developed and published by Ironward. Forge your personal story of defending the planet through a series of combat missions and strategic choices while researching new technologies.
Gear up, assemble your squad and get ready to defend the doomed planet.
Ironward recently revealed the gameplay teaser for the upcoming title. Check it out above!
Dear people of The Red Solstice, after months of hard work, shaping The Red Solstice 2 into a game we are all proud of, we are very excited to present you a little slice of what we have accomplished so far. Moments ago we have uploaded our first teaser trailer for the game. It should give you a bit of the feeling we are going for. We hope you like it.
Year 117 After Earth, at the destruction of Tharsis, corporations rush to secure the dominant position over the remaining colonies and the last remains of the human race.
– It’s up to you take command, fight the corporation needs and the virus that threatens to end everyone.
- Survival strategy: The Red Solstice 2: Survivors couples tactical missions with the ongoing survival against the STROL virus over the entire planet in a campaign that spans over time with a single goal – Survival of humanity.
- 8 Cooperative multiplayer: Join other player campaigns and combat missions or let them join yours, bring your own research and resources into their campaigns, play together and work towards the survival of the planet.
- Strategic base: Customize and grow your character in the campaign, research and upgrade new technologies and combat suits , prepare assets for deployment on combat missions – artillery, tactical nukes, reinforcements, dropships and much more..
- Combat missions: Deploy alone or with other players into combat missions in order to contain the spreading biomass infection. Manage your resources, explore an open map and secure areas in order to save humanity.
- Combat the biomass infestation: Fight a spreading biomass that changes the environment and has a mind of its own.
- Unique classes: Choose between 8 classes, each with a specific gameplay style and skills.
- Hot Join: Call for reinforcements from your friends list mid-game and have them drop down right into the middle of the chaos.