Re:Legend, the JRPG adventure from 505 Games, is set to save Ethia across PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, Nintendo Switch, and PC Steam when it launches in Spring 2021.
Already available in Early Access, via Steam, this cute cartoon adventure is now set to get a full cross-platform launch, according to recent news. To celebrate this new update from developers Magnus Games, Re: Legend has also let slip a new glimpse of Re:Legend on the Nintendo Switch, which you can check out below.
Anybody picking up Re:Legend on any of the soon to be available platforms will find themselves washed ashore on the bright coastline of Vokka Island. With no memory of who you are and how you got there, you’ll set out to regain your memory and find out who you are. All the while you’ll learn to survive by cultivating land, breeding and catching fish, befriending the locals, expanding the village and crafting weaponry for combat scenarios. Unlike the more sedate scenarios of something like Animal Crossing Re:Legend is also full of action combat.
With loads to do, find, and explore you’ll be able to:
- Create your hero to fit your personal taste with a plethora of customization options
- Tame and grow your Magnus, impacting their evolution into powerful creatures
- Farm the land and the sea by cultivating crops, catching fish and maintaining fisheries
- Fight menacing enemies with a variety of crafted weapons and your Magnus
- Master your skills through practice, with skillsets including logging, crafting, combat and more
- Socialize with villagers, join festivals, make new friends and even find love
- Play by yourself in single-player mode or with up to three friends in multiplayer co-op mode
If you’re desperate to get in and try out Re:Legend before it lands on PC and Console in Spring 2021, you can adventure in Early Access right now on PC, via Steam, for a 40% discount and check out the recent updates in patch 16.3.5.