Publisher Ravenscourt and developer Mighty Polygon have revealed the release date of the upcoming first-person puzzle game Relicta. The game will be digitally available for PlayStation 4, Microsoft Xbox One, PC and Google Stadia on August 4th 2020.
Relicta is a first-person physics-based puzzle game where you need to creatively combine magnetism and gravity in order to unravel the secrets of Chandra Base. Alone in the treacherous depths of the Moon, your scientific mind is the only thing that can keep your daughter alive…
- Mind-bending mechanics – alter gravity and magnetism at will.
- Complex physical puzzles – combine your abilities in innovative ways to solve these physical riddles.
- Lovingly detailed environments – each corner tells a story, each new step is a challenge.
- Deep and enigmatic background story – Find clues and piece together the details about the investigation of the Relicta’s anomaly.
- Immersive original soundtrack – slip into the soundscapes of an sci-fi psychological thriller.