Riven is the sequel to Myst, one of the most popular adventure – puzzle series of all time. Marking a huge point in Android history, it is now available on Google Play as well as Amazon.
Riven comes packed with new features
As fans of the series themselves, Noodlecake developers wanted to bring this classic game to mobile.
Cyan CEO Rand Miller said it best:
Even while our work is being placed in museums and maybe into the Video Game Hall of Fame, its wonderful that a new generation of gamers is able to experience and appreciate the work that went into Myst and Riven.
The great part about a mobile port is that it comes packed with new features including:
- all of the original “Ages”
- Bluetooth support for phones, tablets & Nvidia Shield
- the original musical score
- auto-save, multitasking & bookmarks to save and restore progress
- new navigation features such as swipe, zoom and more
- Google Play achievements
- integrated hint guide