Rocket League, the aerobatic automotive eSport, is getting a Nascar crossover for fans of circuit racing.
US racing’s Nascar has parked up in Rocket League today, as Psyonix announces a new fan pack for the competitive title. While Nascar doesn’t see many overinflated soccer balls on the track, fans of the real-life racer will find three new cars from the series available as of 6 May. Available n the Item Shop, the newest Nascar Fan Pack will headline the Nascar Ford Mustang, Nascar Chevrolet Camaro, Nascar Toyota Camry for players and doesn’t put the breaks on there.
The new Nascar 2021 Fan Pack also includes nine Nascar team Decals and Player Banners, a Nascar x RL Decal for each car, and Goodyear Racing Wheels. The Decals found in the pack are listed below.
- Roush Fenway Racing #6 (NASCAR Ford Mustang Decal)
- Stewart-Haas Racing #10 (NASCAR Ford Mustang Decal)
- Team Penske #22 (NASCAR Ford Mustang Decal)
- Chip Ganassi Racing #1 (NASCAR Chevrolet Camaro Decal)
- Richard Childress Racing #3 (NASCAR Chevrolet Camaro Decal)
- Hendrick Motorsports #9 (NASCAR Chevrolet Camaro Decal)
- Richard Petty Motorsports #43 (NASCAR Chevrolet Camaro Decal)
- Joe Gibbs Racing #18 (NASCAR Toyota Camry Decal)
- 23XI Racing #23 (NASCAR Toyota Camry Decal)
This new addition to the Rocket League might not be to everyone’s liking, especially in European territories, but fans who aren’t eager to pick up this item can try out a new Nascar Trail for free, beginning May 6. Anybody who wants to grab the Nascar 2021 Fan Pack can pay out 2000 Credits from 6 May until 12 May. Check out the new additions over on the official Rocket League website now.