Nacon and Eko Software are tackling gameplay in the latest trailer for Rugby 22, the upcoming game coming to multiple platforms on January 27, 2022. Players will be able to take part in the game on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S and will see some of the fan-favorite groups including Top 14, Pro D2, and the United Rugby Championship.
The video showcases a number of gameplay elements including optimized in-game controls, improved AI behavior, a new complex difficulty mode, and a visual of the three official leagues.
Other features of the game include:
- Play with your favorite team – Rugby 22 integrates the vast majority of major national teams, with their players and official jerseys: New Zealand, Australia, France, Fiji, Ireland, Italy, Scotland, Wales, Japan, and Georgia.
- Take the field, alone or with others – Play alone or in multiplayer, local and online, through different game modes that offer even more realistic gameplay!
- Explore Career Mode – Create your own club in Career Mode, climb the ranks, build your dream team and compete with the best teams in the world!
- Play like the pros – Enjoy an ever more realistic rugby simulation with real tactical depth. Play as a pod set your wing positions, define your defense, and make clever combinations to get the better of your opponent.
- Authentic experience – Rugby 22 offers a real rugby experience with animations that closely resemble the real players’ movements thanks to motion capture technology, all in the art of rugby for an intense experience.
- Train – With new in-game tutorials, learn the basics of the sport and train to become the best player!
Check out the Rugby 22 official site to learn more.