Human Head Studios has updated the FAQ for the action RPG Rune: Ragnarok announced during summer. Project Director Chris Rhinehart answered a plethora of questions such as game modes, world progression, cross-platform and much more. You can find the full list on the official site.
- The developers are planning for up to 64 players per server
- There will be single-player and multiplayer PvP and PvE modes.
- There will be no cross-platform multiplayer initially.
- The game will feature clan system and voice chat.
- Players can look forward to the berserk mode and fighting other creatures, enemies, and characters on a ship.
You will be able to choose male or female, head type, hairstyle, skin tone, scars, tattoos, and other standard options.