Saints Row: The Third Remastered is now available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC via Epic Games Store! To celebrate the occasion, Sperasoft and Deep Silver have released the official launch trailer – as crazy and chaotic as you would expect from Saints Row.
Originally released nine years ago on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC, this is the first time Saints Row has appeared on current generation consoles. With multiple interwoven storylines, the game takes a different route depending on decisions made; seasoned Saints players may even find their storyline takes on a new arc, resulting in never seen before missions. And if you have never played Saints Row before – it’s your time now, lets get this started!
Key Features of Saints Row: The Third Remastered:
- The Full Package, Remastered – With enhanced graphics, improved lighting, reworked environments, and visual effects, Steelport and The Third Street Saints have never looked so good.
- City of Sin – Disrupt and dismantle the Syndicate stranglehold on weapons, cybercrime, and criminal rackets. Discover the secrets of Steelport, where there is action on every street corner, for better or, more likely, worse.
- Weapons of Crass Destruction – It’s one thing to defeat your enemies. It’s another to humiliate them. Hover jets, human cannonball cars and outrageous melee weapons are all part of the fun.
- Crazy Character Customisation – Create the most outlandish characters ever seen, from washed-up celebrities to maskless ninja pirates. Inside every sinner, there is a Saint. Who will you become?
- Over The Top Co-op – Fly solo or play online with a homie. Give freefall skydiving a try, landing in your partner’s flaming pickup as you make a desperate run toward a heavily armed Syndicate base. Steelport is always more fun with a friend.
- All three expansion mission packs and more than 30 pieces of DLC from the original version are included.