Elder Games and Headup have announced that Everreach: Project Eden will be launching for PC and Xbox One in December 2019. The announcement came via a brand new trailer that provides viewers with a look at some stunning environments through the eyes of Nora Harwood, the game’s protagonist.
Learn more on the Everreach: Project Eden official site.
About Everreach: Project Eden
Explore this vast alien world and descend into the planet’s depths to discover the ancient secrets of a long-forgotten civilization. Packed with tactical ground combat, high-speed vehicular warfare and a compelling level and skill system, Everreach immerses you in its intriguing story and diversified gameplay.
Play as a highly trained security guard specialized in extraterrestrial missions
- Customize your skills and gear through a classic skill tree with over 80 upgrades
- Engage in tactical battles, deploy forcefields or use the environment against your foes
- Immerse yourself in 8 hours of story from Michelle Clough, game writer, and former narrative QA for the Mass Effect trilogy
- Explore Eden’s beautiful vistas designed by Mai-Anh Tran, an artist who worked on movies such as WarCraft and Star Trek: Beyond
- Hop onto your hoverbike to engage in high-speed vehicular warfare
- Designed to be played with mouse and keyboard or gamepad