In case you missed it Independent Studios Meridian4 and Nvizzio Creations released a trailer showcasing the game play and world of multiplayer co-op game Eden Rising: Supremacy which will have customizable Wardens who defend the Crucibles. In the all-new trailer we also get to see some of the unique armor and weapon designs that will be available in Eden Rising. These weapon and armor upgrades are unlocked as players progress through the game completing challenging sieges, saving the Crucibles from destruction.
Showcasing the beauty and danger of Eden Rising’s world this all-new trailer also highlights the best chances of survival where the ultimate victory lies in a mastery of the battle and crafting system. Different weapons, as well as a wide variety of traps, are available to be crafted. Players can also group together to scour the open world, collecting items and fighting creatures scattered throughout to obtain valuable crafting materials and rare technology blueprints. If you prefer solo, you may do this also at your own leisure.
Early Access features also include:
- Open world, co-op that blends tower defense action with open world survival.
- Explore a rich, open world full of exotic flora and fauna.
- Survive an alien planet filled with danger around every turn.
- Defend the crucibles in action-packed tower defense gameplay.
- 8-player co-op (16-player at full launch); create your own server for your friends or join an open one.
- Customize your server difficulty for tribes of any size and control the challenge.
Eden Rising: Supremacy will be coming to Steam Early Access in Early May 2018.