Publisher Crytivo and developer Vethergen have revealed that open-world indie RPG Serin Fate will be leaving Steam Early Access and entering the full release stage on August 25. The team describes the game as a fun brew of Stardew Valley meets Pokemon and made with a lot of love for open-world RPGs.
Evil is afoot. Bounding into monster-infested lands and bestowed with newfound magic, you must restore the beloved Fate Stone before evil consumes the land. Explore this magical, pixel-art haven, meet new creatures, craft equipment, and master your powers of witchery.
Serin Fate Key Features:
- Large and sprawling world.
- Epic storyline and narrative
- Plenty of magic
- Familiar creature capture
- Train, tend, and level your familiars to defeat formidable monsters
- Complex stats and combat
- Pursue deeper relationships with characters