Real-time strategy series The Settlers is celebrating its 25th anniversary! To celebrate such a momentous occasion, Ubisoft has released The Settlers History Collection for PC via Uplay featuring all 7 games with the complete content and expansions!
Celebrating the 25th anniversary of The Settlers series, all 7 games will be available as The History Collection. It will include History Editions of all seven previous Settlers games, which includes gold versions of each game with all expansions, game improvements, and optimization for modern PC systems. All seven games will also be available separately as History Editions.
- The Settlers (1993) History Edition
- The Settlers II – Veni, Vidi, Vici History Edition
- The Settlers III History Edition
- The Settlers IV History Edition
- The Settlers – Heritage of Kings History Edition
- The Settlers – Rise of an Empire History Edition
- The Settlers 7 History Edition
The next installment in The Settlers series, The Settlers (2019), launches in Winter 2019. Check out the GamesCom trailer!
25 years after the debut of The Settlers, the legendary build-up strategy series returns to Windows PC, under the leadership of Volker Wertich, the inventor of the series. The Settlers allows players to explore, conquer, and settle new islands in a medieval fantasy world.
- BRAND REBOOT: The Settlers combines a fresh take on the familiar gameplay mechanics of the series with new features like a new food system and a motivational meta-game to create a unique game experience. The campaign and optional side missions can be played either solo or co-operative.
- ONLINE MULTIPLAYER: Various online multiplayer modes offer thrilling skirmishes between players for long-lasting fun.
- A WHOLE NEW WORLD: Never before has The Settlers been so lively, rich in details and have such emotional storylines. Watch as thousands of settlers live their lives and complete their daily work, with every step of the production chain and every single good visualized.
- STATE-OF-THE-ART GRAPHICS: Powered by Ubisoft’s proprietary Snowdrop engine, The Settlers sets a new visual benchmark in the build-up strategy genre.