A brand new video has arrived for the acclaimed title Seven – The Days Long Gone. In it, the magic system is explored. If you’ve been wondering how it works in the game, it’s definitely worth checking out.
Seven – The Days Long Gone Patch Notes
In addition to the video, devs have released a brand new patch that exterminates a slew of bugs and issues. In addition, sneaking has been updated to give players more ways to inch up on the enemy to lay the smack down.
“As a ‘thank you’ gift to you all, we are working on some additional content that will make available for free to everyone who has the game to make your adventures on Peh island even more fun. Thank you for helping us bring this game to fruition. We wish you and yours a safe and wonderful holiday with lots of free to time to game,” said Lukasz Kubiak, co-owner of IMGN.Pro.
In the game, you play as Teriel, a master thief possessed, in the most symbiotic ways possible, by an ancient daemon (Artanak) and deported to the prison island of Peh. Teriel, with Artanak help, unearth the island’s dark secrets and soon learn that the fate of the entire Vetrall Empire rests in balance.
The post-apocalyptic world is filled with mysterious technology and Dark Age superstition, diverse communities that react to every action, and a rich ecosystem of creatures to interact with, from animals to people to monsters. Freely explore the vast yet unforgiving open world, whether following the main story line or heading off on a side quest.
- 3D Isometric RPG
- Rich, interwoven storyline
- Combat: multiple styles allow for players to be creative in how they tackle obstacles
- Hero Progression System: Based purely on skill and equipment; progression unlocks new upgradable skills
- AI Reactions: NPCs are responsive to actions
- Open world perfect for exploration
- Brand new climbing system
- Stunning environments
- Play Your Way – Stealth or brute force, freedom of choice