Neowiz and SouthPAW Games have announced that Skul: The Hero Slayer has officially launched for PC via Steam. The launch comes after 10 months in early access and with the v1.0 update. Over the course of the early access period, developers listened to community feedback and earned over 7,000 reviews that left it sitting at a sweet 93% positive rating.
The 1.0 version comes with:
- the final two chapters of the game
- several dozen new playable characters, each with unique skills and looks
- the newly implemented upgrade system
- major changes to level design
- countless QoL improvements
- several extensive cutscenes to flesh out (LOL…) Skul’s story and lore
- language support for Spanish, Portuguese, French, Polish, and Russian
- the news that Skull will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch later in 2021
“We’re absolutely thrilled to finally launch our 1.0 and show everyone what we’ve been working on the last five months,” said Sang Woo Park, CEO of SouthPAW Games. “The Early Access period was an invaluable experience because we were able to gather so much feedback and connect with our community, but we’re ready to take the next step and think that Skul is finally ready for its full release.”
Check out the Skul: The Hero Slayer Steam page to learn more.