Skystone Games has announced a pair of new titles that are expected to launch in 2021. Skystone is a new game publisher headed by industry veterans David Brevik and Bill Wang. The company announced that Surgical Scalpels’ Boundary and Stonebot Studios’ The Last Friend will join its other titles expected to launch in 2021. These include Undying, Spacelines from the Far Out, and Underworld Dreams. All games are headed for multiplatform release during the 2021 calendar year.
Boundary is a “gravity-defying shooter”.
- A completely new take on the competitive FPS
- An extremely flexible customization system
- A sprawling collection of open-air gravity-defying maps
- World-class visuals built on Unreal Engine 4
The Last Friend is a “light-hearted doggo-loving action game”.
- Tower Defense meets Brawler with a seamless blend of genres
- Dogs, Dogs, and More Dogs to help fight enemies
- Survive the wasteland an upgradeable roving battle station
- And yes… you can pet the dogs.
Industry veterans Bill Wang and David Brevik founded Skystone Games on the principle that talent is paramount, and that great gaming experiences can come from anywhere in the world. The company plans to build a diverse and robust portfolio by providing hands-on development support to the teams, leveraging all the best practices learned through decades of industry success. Skystone joins Huya in a strategic partnership to publish Boundary: Huya will publish the game in the Greater China region, while Skystone takes on publishing in the rest of the global market.
Learn more about Skystone and its stable of upcoming games by visiting its official site.