Middle-Earth: Shadow of War has been updated with a brand new “expansion” DLC. Called the “Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expansion”, the DLC brings the blood-thirsty Slaughter orc tribe into Mordor complete with its own weaponry, fighting style, missions, battles and more. All of this takes place through the use of the Nemesis system.
Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expack includes:
- Tribal Showdowns – New missions allowing players to face down Captains from the Slaughter tribe, with each showdown bringing unique challenges to complete.
- Tribal War Bands – Aid your ally and defeat your nemesis when facing off in the new Tribal War Bands quests as Captains from the Slaughter tribe bring their own forces to clash in battle.
- New Fortress Theme – Fortresses can now be commanded by and embody the characteristics of the Slaughter tribe, including themed monuments, outposts and Overlord throne room.
- Legendary Gear Set – Hunt down Legendary Slaughter tribe Orcs for a new Legendary gear set with additional upgrade challenges.
- Blood Ambush – Repel Captains from the Slaughter tribe as a succession of Orcs stage an ambush in true Slaughter tribe fashion.
The expansion comes as part of the season pass, but also includes some free content for all players:
- Endless Siege – Defend your fortresses against Sauron’s forces as the Dark Lord tries to reclaim Mordor in the Endless Siege.
- Rebellion – Crush the rebel Ologs and Uruks in your forces as they seek to undermine the Bright Lord.
- Enhanced Photo Mode – Capture every battle and siege and apply new filters, frames and textures with the Enhanced Photo Mode update.