Breadcrumbs Interactive and Versus Evil have announced that the Slavic-inspired ARPG Yaga is now available for PC players via Steam and GoG. The game originally made its debut exclusively on the Epic Games Store about a year ago. Now even more players can enjoy the action thanks to the two new platforms. To celebrate the additional PC locations, Breadcrumbs Interactive devs released the v1.2 update that includes the Bad Spirits DLC that includes a new side mission and a plethora of bug fixes and feature enhancements. Players can purchase the game from either site for $14.99 (40% off for launch week).
- Bludgeon the ancient monsters of Slavic folklore using a vast arsenal of hammers and tools forged by Ivan’s own hands.
- Your actions change Ivan’s story, his reputation, and the upgrades he can choose.
- Experiment in the deep forging system to make weapons like teleporting lightning hammers and hookshot pitchforks.
- Explore the combinations of talismans, magic items, blessings, perks, and curses to fundamentally change how Ivan plays.
- Multiple endings, multiple ways of solving encounters, procedural maps, lots of characters to encounter, and hidden secrets mean Yaga is meant to be played over and over again.
- Ivan’s grandma just wants him to find a wife. Don’t disappoint her!