Rebellion has announced that Sniper Elite 4 will be making its way to Nintendo Switch on November 17, 2020. Players will be able to purchase either a digital or physical edition of the highly-acclaimed game.
The Nintendo Switch version of the game has been updated with some exclusive features including motion aim, HD rumble support, pro controller support, and local wireless multiplayer in both co-op and versus modes.
Players will find the following features:
- An expansive campaign set in WW2 Italy – help the Resistance fight back!
- Genre-defining sniping featuring advanced ballistics and boundless strategy
- Trademark X-Ray kill cams, including melee and explosive takedowns
- Iconic WW2 weaponry; sniper rifles, pistols, SMGs, traps, grenades, and more
- Upgrade and customize your skills and weaponry as you progress
- Tactical traversal mechanics; climb, hang, shimmy, and leap across maps!
- Co-op and multiplayer modes across local wireless and online play
- And much more
Check out the Sniper Elite 4 official site to learn more about the game.