Independent developer and publisher Rebellion released a new trailer for the upcoming Sniper Elite V2 Remastered, detailing the 7 reasons to update. The Remastered version will feature beautifully updated environments, characters, weapons, vehicles, enhanced texturing and level geometry, a revamped lighting system, and dozens upon dozens of improvements and refinements.
In addition to visual upgrades, Sniper Elite V2 Remastered introduces a brand new frame-by-frame photo mode, seven new playable characters from Rebellion’s Zombie Army series, expanded multiplayer for up to 16 players online*, and all the additional content ever released for the game, FREE.
- Incredible Remastered Visuals – Sniper Elite V2 Remastered features beautifully updated environments, characters, weapons and vehicles, modernized rendering and post-processing effects, enhanced texturing and level geometry, a revamped lighting system, and dozens upon dozens of improvements and refinements.
- New Frame-by-frame Photo Mode – Pause and step through the action frame-by-frame, position the camera, apply a filter, adjust the lighting and take stunning photos to share with the community. Including your epic X-Ray kill camera shots.
- New Playable Characters – For the first time, play the campaign and multiplayer modes as one of 8 new characters from Rebellion’s Zombie Army series.
- Optional 60fps Performance Mode – On supported platforms, enjoy Sniper Elite V2 Remastered’s epic campaign in super smooth 60 frames-per-second.
- All DLC Included – Experience the infamous “Kill Hitler” mission. Take the fight to new fronts in three new campaign levels. Hunt your foes with a variety of iconic weapons including the Lee Enfield MK III, M1D Garrand, M1 Carbine and more.
- Multiplayer & Co-Op – Gather your squad and compete in 7 uniquely tense multiplayer modes, now for up to 16 players online*. Including Deathmatch, Distance King, Dogtag Harvest and Capture the Flag
- 4K and HDR support – Stunning 4K HDR support** transports you to the front line
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered will launch May 14th for PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch. The pre-orders are currently open with a special 10% discount on digital purchases across all platforms. Check out the official site to learn more.