Developer Tactical Adventures is proud to announce that turn-based tactical RPG Solasta: Crown of the Magister is now out of Early Access and available in the full release version.
“With the 1.0 launch of Solasta, the Dungeon Maker has also received a significant update! Stronghold, Lava Caves and Elven Palace will now join the sides of Necropolis, increasing the number of available environments in the Dungeon Maker to four! Each environment has very different visuals, mood and props available, making them unique in their own right. “
- A full epic campaign that will take you from level 1 to 10
- A large number of sidequests to enrich and gear up your party
- Several new and exotic environments filled with dangerous monsters
- A full orchestral upgrade of Solasta’s Original Soundtrack
- Many improvements requested by the community
- Less bugs, more stability, better performance
- A sizeable update to the Dungeon Maker (still in beta) with 3 completely new environments, new monsters and new gadgets that we’ll go into more details below
- The 1.0 version is compatible with saves from the March Spring Update, however we do recommend to start fresh to ensure you get the final launch experience of Solasta!
ABOUT SOLASTA: CROWN OF THE MAGISTER
In Solasta, you take control of four heroes, each with unique skills that complement one another. Every hero expresses themselves in the adventure, making each action and dialog choice a dynamic part to the story. Players will create their heroes just as they would in a pen-and-paper game choosing their race, class, personality and rolling for their stats.
- An Epic Team Adventure.
Discover the shattered world of Solasta: explore ruins and dungeons for legendary treasures, learn the truth of an age-old cataclysm – and stop it from happening again.
- Discover a Mysterious & Dynamic World.
Delve into long forgotten dungeons to unearth ancient artifacts, but stay watchful of light and darkness: many dangers hide in the dark, but a light can attract monsters. Some enemies have darkvision, some may flee from your torch… Successful adventurers will learn to use it to their advantage.
- Prepare to Think in Three Dimensions.
The dungeons in Solasta are more than flat game-boards. Climb, jump, or fly around obstacles. Evade or surprise foes from above or below. Push them into chasms or drop things on their heads. Position yourself on high grounds to start the fight with an advantage.
Check out the game’s Steam page to find out more.