Developer Tactical Adventures has taken to Steam to reveal that turn-based RPG Solasta: Crown of the Magister will be graduating from Early Access on May 27th to embrace the full release on Steam and GOG.com.
To bring players up to speed on the full release, the devs published an FAQ that answers the most frequently asked questions:
- If you already own Solasta: Crown of the Magister, it won’t vanish from your library at launch – you will simply be prompted to download an update which will upgrade your Early Access version to the full 1.0 version.
- The length of the game was initially meant to be around 40 hours in total, sidequests included – but that number will depend heavily on your playstyle and the difficulty setting of your playthrough.
- The level cap will be kept at 10.
- There will be 6 classes available at launch: the Fighter, the Rogue, the Wizard, the Cleric – and the two classes that were added through the Kickstarter Stretch Goals, the Paladin and the Ranger. There is also a 7th class that has already been announced, the Sorcerer, who will be available in a free post-launch DLC for everyone.
- The developers suggest you start a fresh run at launch.
- Solasta will be fully complete at launch.
Check out the announcement to find out more!
ABOUT SOLASTA: CROWN OF THE MAGISTER
In Solasta, you take control of four heroes, each with unique skills that complement one another. Every hero expresses themselves in the adventure, making each action and dialog choice a dynamic part to the story. Players will create their heroes just as they would in a pen-and-paper game choosing their race, class, personality and rolling for their stats.
- An Epic Team Adventure.
Discover the shattered world of Solasta: explore ruins and dungeons for legendary treasures, learn the truth of an age-old cataclysm – and stop it from happening again.
- Discover a Mysterious & Dynamic World.
Delve into long forgotten dungeons to unearth ancient artifacts, but stay watchful of light and darkness: many dangers hide in the dark, but a light can attract monsters. Some enemies have darkvision, some may flee from your torch… Successful adventurers will learn to use it to their advantage.
- Prepare to Think in Three Dimensions.
The dungeons in Solasta are more than flat game-boards. Climb, jump, or fly around obstacles. Evade or surprise foes from above or below. Push them into chasms or drop things on their heads. Position yourself on high grounds to start the fight with an advantage.
Check out the game’s Steam page to find out more.