Red Dead Online solo players have some exciting new ways to play the game this week thanks to the addition of “A New Source of Employment” missions. In addition, there are a number of bonuses to RDO$ and Role XP as well as a number of sweet discounts throughout the game.
Solo RDO players taking on “A New Source of Employment” missions will be challenged to complete “dangerous tasks and assignments for monetary reward”. These missions include:
- A One Horse Deal where players are challenged to interrupt a horse-trading deal, tame the beast itself, and ride off to deliver it to the contact. Guards till be chasing, so best beware.
- In Rich Pickings, players will break into the home of the mayor of St. Denis to steal illegally obtained jewels. This all has to be done without dying.
- Outrider challenges players to guard a wagon along its route. The driver must stay alive for the duration in order to be successful.
As A New Source of Employment beckons for those seeking fortune and adventure, there are special incentives for taking on these dangerous tasks, along with numerous other ways to get ahead this week in Red Dead Online. Completing any of these new missions will get you 5,000 Club XP, RDO$100, and a Treasure Map — plus the following special bonuses for each one:
- Complete A One Horse Deal to get an offer for 30% off an Arabian Horse and 2 Special Horse Revivers
- Complete Rich Pickings to get 3 Lost Jewelry and 3 Family Heirloom Collectibles
- Complete Outrider to get 20 Small Game Arrows and 100 Express Revolver Cartridges
Naturalists will have a number of bonuses available this week that payout Double RDO$ and Role XP. Complete any Legendary Animal Sighting Mission for Harriet for a sweet 40% discount off Established or Distinguished Naturalist Role Items. Those who are at or over Role Rank 10 will receive a 40% discount on a Repeater.
As always, natty cowpokes may want to check out the clothing deals in the Wheeler, Rawson & Co. Catalogue for a number of items on sale. There are also discounts available to Naturalists and on Wilderness Camps as well as goodies for Prime Gaming members.
Grab all the details on the Red Dead Online official site.