The newest trailer for Someday You’ll Return has gone live and it’s umm something to behold.
Someday You’ll Return is a narrative-driven psychological horror game with strong adventure elements. You play Daniel, father of Stela, your runaway daughter. While trying to find her, you’re forced by events to return to a place that you swore never return to, the ancient Moravian forests. In the new Remembrance trailer, Daniel deals with events from his past.
While the story contains strong horror elements it’s not always the most obvious monsters which are the most frightening. While your survival skills and quick wits may advance your search, malevolent forces rise up against you keeping you and Stela apart. As your search leads deep into both the woods and your mind, it reveals secrets that should have stayed buried.
I think I’m just going to walk away slowly from this trailer and make sure someone else reviews it. What do you think of this new insight into Someday You’ll Return?
About Someday You’ll Return
Where are you, Stela?
It’s not the first time she ran away. But you’re uneasy … this time feels so different. Long ago, you swore never to return here. And now, she has dragged you back. Your search leads deep into ancient Moravian forests and reveals secrets that should have stayed buried. While your survival skills and quick wits might advance your search, malevolent forces rise up against you. There are nightmares that you can’t fight and win. Some of them … could be yours.
There are so many things you have to do apart from just walking around and orienteering!
- Workbench crafting interface – you can craft or repair things in a specialized interface
- Herbalism – you can pick up flowers or mushrooms and make your own potions
- Environment interaction – you can interact in the world you are in, use items etc.
- Smartphone – you can use GPS, call someone or communicate via SMS, you can also use your mobile light
- Karmic system – your actions have consequences which can influence ending
- Wall climbing
- Tracking – look for clues like footprints etc.
And of course … there are secrets. Too many secrets for you to discover!