Back in June THQ Nordic has announced the second stand-alone expansion for RTS/RPG mix SpellForce 3 called Fallen God. The latest trailer unveils the release date of the DLC: prepare to lead a nomadic tribe of trolls on November 3rd!
Your dwindling, nomadic tribe of trolls has just one goal: survival. Plagued by vicious poachers for your precious tusks and weakened by disease, hope is almost lost – until an enigmatic Elven stranger offers you, the young chieftain Akrog, a path to salvation: you must resurrect a fallen god.
SPELLFORCE 3: FALLEN GOD FEATURES:
- New playable faction: The Trolls. With their nomadic behavior, Trolls have a different playstyle than all other factions in SpellForce 3.
- A new continent to explore: Urgath is full of mysteries and adventures for you and your heroes to discover.
- Character shaping throughout an all-new 15-hour long single-player campaign: The choices you make in the campaign affect your companion’s skills and abilities.
- Multiple endings for the campaign: Contribute to the story through your own decisions.
- The all-new soundtrack to underline the beauty and mystery of the new continent – Full Steam Workshop integration and advanced modding tools
- Introducing Ranked Play: Compete with other SpellForce players in a 1:1 ELO-based ranked system, and become the champion of SpellForce
- Six different playable RTS factions: Humans, Elves, Orcs, Dwarves, Dark Elves and Trolls – each with their unique troops and heroes
- Create your own maps with the powerful modding tools and share them with the community