Fallen God is the second stand-alone expansion for RTS/RPG mix Spellforce 3. The first expansion, Soul Harvest, put you in the shoes of a disgraced General hand-picked to solve the troubles with the Dwarves and Dark Elves, popped after the resolution to the Purity Wars of the base game.
“Shield the tribe and shield Noag.” Those were Chieftain Narjak’s last words to his cub Akrog after a ballista bolt from the Tusk Hunters pierced right through his chest. Fabled warrior, leader of the Moonkin trolls, last of the mythical Firstborn. Killed by elven poachers.
Fallen God entrusts you with the survival of a dwindling, nomadic tribe of trolls plagued by vicious poachers and weakened by disease. The hope if almost lost – until an enigmatic Elven stranger offers you, the young chieftain Akrog, a path to salvation: you must resurrect a fallen god.
SPELLFORCE 3: FALLEN GOD FEATURES:
- New playable faction: The Trolls. With their nomadic behavior, Trolls have a different playstyle than all other factions in SpellForce 3.
- A new continent to explore: Urgath is full of mysteries and adventures for you and your heroes to discover.
- Character shaping throughout an all-new 15-hour long single-player campaign: The choices you make in the campaign affect your companion’s skills and abilities.
- Multiple endings for the campaign: Contribute to the story through your own decisions.
- The all-new soundtrack to underline the beauty and mystery of the new continent – Full Steam Workshop integration and advanced modding tools
- Introducing Ranked Play: Compete with other SpellForce players in a 1:1 ELO-based ranked system, and become the champion of SpellForce
- Six different playable RTS factions: Humans, Elves, Orcs, Dwarves, Dark Elves and Trolls – each with their unique troops and heroes
- Create your own maps with the powerful modding tools and share them with the community