If you’ve been pondering Spellforce 3, this weekend is a good opportunity for you to try it out. From today through Monday, November 20th, you can play the game on Steam totally free.
You can check out all three of the game’s factions as well as battle in multiplayer. You can also try out a single-player mission that is a sort of prologue to the game’s full campaign. This can be played solo or with a co-op friend.
In addition, if you play this weekend, you also have the chance to win a limited Collector’s Edition or a free Steam key. To do so, you play (and win) in 1v1 matches to earn points. The top three point-earners will score sweet loot. You can learn more on the game’s Facebook page about this particular part of the event.
The perfect blend between RTS and RPG!
SpellForce 3 goes back to the roots of the SpellForce saga. The story takes place before the acclaimed SpellForce: The Order of Dawn and the players becomes a part of a rich high fantasy world named Eo.
- RTS/RPG Mix: Unique gameplay combining RTS and Top Down RPG genres
- Create & Customize: Create your own hero and develop his skillset as you prefer!
- Build to Fight: Build your own army and fight epic mass battles with it.
- Epic Storyline: Unravel a deep and epic story in the SpellForce universe that doesnt require having played any of the former SpellForce games. Fans will still find a lot of interesting connections.
- Rich universe & lore: Explore the world Eo and discover intrigues, secrets and a lot of loot for your hero.
- Apply some tactics: Use advance tactics with your RTS army to defeat your enemies
- Play on your own: Long Single Player Campaign of 30+ hours
- Multiplayer: Strong multiplayer component with various modes – Play cooperatively or compete against each other