THQ Nordic unveiled a new trailer for the upcoming SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated dedicated to the multiplayer mode allowing two players to jump into the game together online or couch co-op. The multiplayer contains 26 islands and 7 playable characters, all with unique attacks.
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated is scheduled for release on June 23rd and is currently available for pre-order in several different digital and physical versions. Players can order the game for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch ahead of its launch next month.
Learn more on the game’s official site.
ABOUT SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS: BATTLE FOR BIKINI BOTTOM – REHYDRATED
Are you ready, kids? The cult classic is back, faithfully remade in spongetastic splendor! Play as SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy and show the evil Plankton that crime pays even less than Mr. Krabs. Want to save Bikini Bottom from lots of rampant robots with your mighty bubbles? Of course you do! Want to underpants bungee jump? Why wouldn’t you! Want to join forces in a brand new multiplayer mode? The battle is on!
- Play as SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy and use their unique sets of skills
- Thwart Plankton’s evil plan to rule Bikini Bottom with his army of wacky robots
- Meet countless characters from the beloved series
- A faithful remake of one of the best SpongeBob games ever created
- High-end visuals, modern resolutions and carefully polished gameplay
- Brand new horde mode multiplayer for up to two players, online and offline
- Restored content that was cut from the original game like the Robo Squidward boss fight and more