Star Wars Battlefront II receives a new patch on September 25th. Called the Cooperation Update, it adds a new planet, game modes, new character and an appearance for Luke Skywalker. Check out the video above or visit the official site to learn more!
- The update adds a new reinforcement. Clone Commandos wield the DC-17m Repeating Blaster Rifle with an Anti-Armor Attachment, providing a lethal flexibility to engage both light and heavy targets. At the same time, Clone Commando has an ability to literally swipe enemies off their feet with a powerful shockwave and buff nearby allies with a damage reduction while simultaneously replenishing the Commando’s health if the damage is being dealt to the enemies.
- The vibrant and fungal-covered planet Felucia is added as a new location. Expect to find tentacle-like vegetation, funguses exploding with poisonous gas and a giant sarlacc pit.
- Instant Action enables you to jump into offline, large-scale combat against AI foes in scuffles to control a majority of the command posts across the map.
- Co-Op groups you up with three other players to contest objectives while taking on the AI-contolled enemies together.
Both modes launch on Clone Wars era locations with AI controlled troopers, reinforcements, and heroes. Hone your skills, have fun with your friends, or just lean back and enjoy larger-than-life Star Wars battles without the fierce competition from human players.
- The classic Farmboy attire, as seen when we first met Luke Skywalker in A New Hope, is expanding Luke’s selection of Appearances in Star Wars Battlefront II. It’s collectible through a special in-game challenge between October 11-18, where you’re tasked to eliminate 150 AI enemies in the new Co-Op mode.