The Minecraft team has announced a brand new Star Wars-themed DLC, what they are calling the “biggest DLC mash-up” in the game‘s history. For players, the galaxy is not so far, far away after all! Players can purchase the new DLC from the Marketplace that includes content from A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, and The Mandalorian. There are a dozen different planet dioramas, a new map, a skin pack, a “full bespoke texture set”, mobs, item reskins, UI treatment, and a licensed soundtrack. That’s a lot of Star Wars for builders and fans alike.
- Features characters and locations from the original STAR WARS trilogy (Episode 4-6) and The Mandalorian TV series
- 12 Star Wars planet dioramas connected by ‘Hyperspace’ travel
- These include Tatooine, Endor, and Hoth- key planet settings from the original trilogy- as well as Nevarro and Sorgan from The Mandalorian.
- 36 STAR WARS character skins including the most popular and iconic characters
- Pilotable vehicles like speeders, X-Wings, and The Razor Crest, among others
Read more and check out a ton of screenshots by visiting the Minecraft official site.