Juggernaut Games announced that first-person, turn-based cyberpunk game StarCrawlers Chimera will be starting its Kickstarter Campaign on May 25.
The Client wants you to enter the Chimera BioPharma complex and find Dr. Cerberus. Being a morally ambiguous mercenary type with unique skills and a need for credits, this seems like a good idea.
Build your character from a variety of skill trees inspired by the StarCrawlers universe, grab some gear, and jump in. Grow your power and level up to unlock new abilities, gear, and secrets as you fight your way into the Chimera building.
StarCrawlers Chimera Key Features:
- Wage tactical turn-based RPG battles against futuristic enemies.
- Procedurally-generated floors provide new challenges and rewards.
- Choose your own difficulty mode – with optional permadeath.
- 100+ abilities and 25+ skill trees to customize your play style with Muscle, Guile, and Intellect skills.
- 20+ different enemy types and rare spawns with unique abilities and loot.
- 20+ weapons of different rarities ranging from plasma rifles to carbonite blades to scintillating donuts.
- 30+ items of gear to stop your insides from becoming outsides.