The Aristocrats and Slitherine Ltd. have released the first trailer for their upcoming RTS, Starship Troopers: Terran Command. The game is targeting a 2020 release date and it brings players a host of great content tied to the movie universe.
Players will travel to a number of different planets and take part in planetary campaigns utilizing a number of different units. According to the game’s description, choices will have an impact on the direction of the story and missions. Tactical gameplay is essential as it is easy to be overwhelmed by Arachnid enemies.
– Dynamically generated campaigns for virtually limitless replayability.
– Dozens of unique unit types, each with their own special abilities.
– Terrain elevation, True Line of Sight & True Line of Fire provides deep tactical gameplay.
– An extensive technology tree to develop and customize your forces.
– Persistent leaders can be attached to units and upgraded throughout the campaign.
– Heroics, explosions, gore, and Bugs. Lots of Bugs.
Fans can head to Steam to put the game on their wishlist and keep tabs on information coming from the developers as the game nears completion. Check it all out on the Starship Troopers: Terran Command Steam page.
Starship Troopers – Terran Command is a thrilling real-time strategy game set in the Starship Troopers movies universe. Take command of the Mobile Infantry and do your part in the war against the Arachnid threat. Build, develop and control your armies to strike an effective balance between tactical superiority and strength in numbers. Ensure that human civilization, not insect, dominates the galaxy now and always!