Fans of Paradox Interactive’s sci-fi strategy game, Stellaris, will be excited to hear that the developer has just announced the release of the games latest expansion. Titled MegaCorp, the expansion will give players control of a powerful corporate empire. Potential leaders will be tasked with constructing a massive trade network across the known galaxy, construct and manage planet size cities and work to overcome the competition. slated for a December 6th release, this expansion looks to have loads of new features for players to enjoy.
This new Stellaris expansion will include a host of new features. The following list if from the official brief:
- Corporate Culture: Chief Executive Officers of a MegaCorp can conduct business on a galaxy-wide scale with a host of new civics. By building Branch Offices on planets within empires they have trade agreements with, the MegaCorp can add a portion of the planet’s Trade Value to their own network. Using the new Corporate Authority government type, construct an economic powerhouse and dominate galactic trade – for a brighter future.
- City World: With Ecumenopolis, players can increase the population density of core worlds to truly epic proportions, eventually creating a planet-spanning megacity.
- Caravaneer Fleets: Keep an eye out for the Caravaneers, nomadic interstellar wheelers-and-dealers who stay aloof from galactic politics, and always have a bargain up their sleeve. Expect surprises when these master traders wander through your space or when you visit their home systems.
- More Megastructures: Budget has been approved for your own glorious Matter Decompressor, Mega-Art Installation or Strategic Coordination Center to acquire new scaling capabilities for your megalopolis.
- Galactic Slave Market: Buy and sell labor on an industrial scale, set them free or keep them as livestock. The choice is yours!
- VIP Status Comes with its Perks: Keep your economy competitive in a cutthroat galaxy with additional Ascension perks.
Be sure to check out the trailer above or head on over to their official site for more details.