Hype Train Digital and Ink Stains Games have announced that Stoneshard has received a major content update that brings a plethora of new content into the game. In addition, fans can grab the game for a sweet 20% off on Steam from today through April 17th. That means the price comes in at a very nice $11.49.
The update is called Trollslayer and players can find a number of new features and additions to the game including:
- the new Catacombs dungeon type
- the addition of Warfare and Athletics Skill Trees
- a trio of new points of interest
- 30 new weapons, equipment, and other valuable items
- the Blessing system through the use of Roadside Altars
- Grave Robbing
- a robust collection of new plants and animals to make the world feel more alive
- expanded dialog options
- the fast travel system
- a ton of bug fixes and feature enhancements
- a balance pass
Check out the Stoneshard Steam page to learn more.
Stoneshard puts you in the shoes of a medieval mercenary in a dark and dangerous fantasy open-world. Craft your dream character with more than 100 abilities and 200 pieces of equipment. Take on contracts, fight dangerous monsters, and reap rewards, balancing the moving parts of a deep character development system that demands you manage your physical and mental health. There is no reward without risk, and you’ll risk it all with this unique blend of tactical, turn-based RPG and roguelike.