It has been revealed for quite some time that players of the upcoming beat ’em up Streets of Rage 4 will have access to retro pixel-art character skins as well as the retro soundtrack option, but thanks to IGN players can now actually see and hear it in action!
Streets of Rage 4 is set to revitalize the iconic series with modern touches, being the first installment to the mainstream series in more than two decades. The team behind the game is drawing from a lifetime of love for brawlers to introduce new fans and remind veterans alike why Streets of Rage is one of SEGA’s most beloved series.
- The comeback of the legendary Streets of Rage series.
- Beautiful graphics fully hand-drawn animated by the studio behind Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap.
- Clean up Wood Oak City by yourself or with another friend online for the very first time!
- Team up to 4 people offline to take the city back!
- Classic gameplay enhanced with brand-new mechanics.
- Soundtrack by a wide all-star line up of world-class musicians.
- Braised chicken everywhere.
Check out the game’s official site to learn more about it!