Dotemu, Lizardcube, and Guard Crush Games have announced the first paid DLC for Streets of Rage 4. The “Mr. X Nightmare” update will also include a free update for base-game players. When the game update launches for the hit beat ’em up title, it will be across all available platforms including PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
The paid DLC will introduce a trio of new playable characters to the game, as well as additional game modes, more customization options, and more.
- New fighter: Estel Aguirre who joins the SoR4 heroes for the first time
- Survival Mode challenges players to prove their abilities through special tests of skill
- Customization that allows players to build their own personalized fighting style with new moves
- Extra weapons and new enemies
- New original music from Tee Lopes
The free portion of the update will include “a brutal challenge for SoR4’s most formidable players via the new Mania+ difficulty. An in-depth training system is arriving to help brawlers perfect their strategies and alley-clearing combos, and fresh color palette options keep wood Oak City’s most dangerous fighters looking sharp”.
Check out the Streets of Rage 4 official site to learn more.